Saturday 8 February 2014

Quick Update





IGNORE THE BLUE WINDOWS! It was just to make the shader.
Time to get a screenshot of my whole scene in here.  I made all the rafters and beams, placed 176 individual sticks for the ceiling in Max, I realised at the end I should have done this in UDK and saved it on a layer.  The ceiling has ended up being rather expensive.

The scene is not lit and there are no post processors applied apart from colour grading which I was messing around with.

 I have my actual structure pretty much there, I just need to do the fireplace, the door and the stairs.  Oh and texture the windows.

Also, it's looking really brown at the minute, I plan to add colour through the smaller assets and some ivy.



I have just been doing one or two small assets to take a break from the bigger ones.


A friend showed me the Shift tool in max, it will come in handy for my hand crafted assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment