Wednesday 12 March 2014

Much Needed Update

I haven't updated my blog in a long time!  Basically I have just been cracking on, I've got a folder full of development screenshots which I just never ended uploading but I probably should put them up soon.

Here's a look at what it currently looks like.  There's a few things that I'm rushing to get done to fill in the gaps for the coming deadline, for example the fireplace, which I despise.  But I will use it as a placeholder and develop it further for my Viva and Expotees.

I've been having a mess on with the lighting too,  so that looks a bit odd, especially the projection of the coloured windows, and the overly saturated sun shafts.  I'm just really looking forward to getting in there after the first deadline and have more time to make some beauty assets, oh and redo the trees!


No comments:

Post a Comment