Wednesday 6 November 2013

Laggy 3ds Max 2014

I bit the bullet and updated 3ds Max, and so far, I'm not too pleased with the changeover.  It's slowing me down as it is so laggy.  I've installed the most recent service pack but it's still not as smooth as it used to be.  Hopefully they will bring out another update soon.

I have not been working much on my FYP project for the past few days, two days of eyestrain coupled with other projects I haven't had the time for it.  I'm back on it now and I am in the process of modelling a small area of my scene, a table, pestle and mortar and a book.  I will fully complete these assets to get an idea of timescale and I will use them as a basis for all my other assets quality and texturing.

I will have to drop back into my schedule and change it, as I realised you want to be modelling and texturing together, to break up the monotony and so I don't get too sick of one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment